Yoga-Meditation & Spiritual Talks By Swami Mukundananda In Rolling Meadows, IL
Swami Mukundananda, the founder of Jagadguru Kripalu Yog, is to visit Rolling Meadows, IL, between July 11th-17th, 2010, for sessions on Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality.
The Program includes five ancient Vedic sciences – Yogasanas, Pranayama, Subtle Body Relaxation, Meditation and Proper Diet. These sciences are taught with focus on meditation and Divine love, for purifying and elevating the mind.
These esoteric techniques for physical, mental, intellectual and spiritual health, help one attain true Yoga, or Union with the Supreme. The Sessions are followed by a series of Spiritual Lectures on 'Devotion: The Greatest Power & The Highest Ideal'.
• Venue: Holiday Inn, 3405 Algonquin, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Admission is Free. Due to limited seats for Yoga-Meditation Sessions, registration is made compulsory to attend them. (No registration required for attending Spiritual Talks)
Register Online: http://www.jkyog.org/events_chicago.html
• About Swami Mukundananda:
Swami Mukundananda is the founder of Jagadguru Kripalu Yog. He is a world-renowned teacher of Spirituality, Yoga and Meditation. He received his degrees in Engineering and Management from two world famous institutes in India, IIT and IIM.
However, the call of God was so strong that a short while after landing a top corporate job, he renounced his professional career in the quest for God-realization. Swamiji is the senior disciple of Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj.
Jagadguru Kripalu Yog is a non-profit organization, committed to elevating spiritual consciousness across the human kind. Over past two decades, Swami Mukundananda has been travelling across several continents to achieve this mission of his Spiritual Master.
• About Jagadguru Shree Kripalu Ji Maharaj:
The Sanskrit word, Jagadguru, means 'The Spiritual Master of the World'. Shree Kripalu Ji Maharaj is only the fifth divine personality to be honored with the title of 'Jagadguru' in the history of Eternal Vedic Religion. The last one being, Madhvacharya, around seven-centuries ago. Kashi Vidhvat Parishat, which is a body composed of five-hundred elite erudites of the Vedas, conferred this title to Shree Kripalu Ji Maharaj, when He was thirty-four years of old. This title recognizes Shree Maharaj Ji's unparalleled mastery in the all the Vedic Scriptures.
Shree Maharaj Ji's endless showering of Divine Bliss upon the devotees brings people from around the world to His doorstep. The spiritual movement launched by Him has acquired global dimensions and is also active in social welfare such as running charitable hospitals in India.
• Five Sciences of Jagadguru Kripalu Yog:
• Radhey Shyam Yogasanas: Special yet simple Yogasanas helpful in keeping the digestive, respiratory, endocrine and circulatory systems healthy.
• Radhey Naam Pranayam: System of pranayam imbued with Grace of God that energizes the subtle pranic energy of the body.
• Roop Dhyan Meditation: An unparalleled system of meditation for controlling, purifying and focusing the restless mind.
• Subtle-Body Relaxation: This meditational process provides complete relaxation to the mind and body.
• Science of Proper Diet: Explains the effects of different kinds of foodstuffs on the mind and body, and how to cook and eat vegetarian foods for getting maximum benefits from them.
• Click Below To Visit Respected Links:
Watch Swamiji's Videos Online: http://jkyog.org/youtube
Glimpses of Swamiji’s US Tour 2009: http://jkyog.org/albums.html
• Contact: Madhu Gupta: (630) 915 1281